Belvidere Park

Belvidere, Shrewsbury

With the River Severn to the Eastern boundary and the railway line to the South, this land was occupied by tennis courts from 1964 to 1984.

Darwins Wood


This area has been undeveloped open space since the late 1800s. Originally under the ownership of two large houses, the land was originally left vacant for the Northern section of the Shrewsbury bypass.

Elm Tree Park


This site has been used for agriculture since it was first mapped by the Ordnance Survey in 1887.



The farmhouse and barn ‘Church Farm’ is occupied by Forstart, suppliers of forest tress and shrub seed.