Move with just a 5% deposit using Help to Buy.
The government-backed Help to Buy scheme provides an opportunity for you to buy your brand new home with as little as a 5% deposit, making home ownership a much more affordable prospect for first time buyers.
How does it work?
Find out more
- You’ll only need a 5% deposit to qualify
- You’ll receive a government loan of up to 20%, which can be repaid at anytime or on the sale of your property, interest free for the first 5 years
- Help to Buy is available for any new-build home buyer, purchasing up to a price of £600,000
- You may only need to secure a 75% mortgage - qualifying for some of the best mortgage rates around
- You don’t need to be a first-time buyer
- Help to Buy is only available on properties which are occupied by the individual or individuals taking out the mortgage. You cannot buy a property using Help to Buy and then rent it out
Help to Buy government equity
loan based on a new home with a purchase price of £300,000.
If you would like to receive more information on the Help to Buy scheme, speak to one of our Sales Advisors today to find out more about the options available to you.
Terms and conditions apply. Available on selected plots only.